Community Cancer and Exercise Programs
These programs are evidence-based so that your health concerns are addressed, you are kept safe, and that you enjoy every minute!
- Select your province to find the programs available near you.
- Don’t see a program listed in your area? You can get a home program through the secure online portal
- Contact email@example.com to get more information and to find out about any future community programs that may be coming to your region!
- Do you live in a rural and remote area? EXCEL (EXercise to Enhance Living Well) is a study offering programs in non-urban areas. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about community programs for your area.
Free Home-based Prostate Cancer Programs & Resources
Learn how to get active, stress less, and eat healthier from the comfort of your own home.
A comprehensive health library of evidence-based physical activity, stress-reduction, and nutrition videos and handouts.Register Now
FREE HOME PROGRAMS
- 12-week fitness and yoga programs with video, photo, and written instructions
- Designed to meet your specific fitness and health-related needs.
- Track your progress, weekly activities and health habits
Refer Prostate Cancer Survivors & Promote Programs
Become part of the Canada-wide network of health care and wellness professionals offering and promoting physical activity and wellness programs for prostate cancer survivors. Bring a program to your area, get trained to work with prostate cancer patients or start using TrueNTH LM resources in your practice.
Referral and promotion materials for your clinic to educate patients on the importance of physical activity and wellness and direct them to program options.
Email email@example.com to request printed copies of promotional material or download them instantly via the links.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE PACKAGE OF RESOURCES.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE PRINT RESOURCES ORDER FORM or DOWNLOAD INDIVIDUAL PDF FILES BELOW
REFERRAL MATERIAL PDF DOWNLOADS
Healthcare professionals can formally refer men to visit lifestyle.truenth.ca to join a community program near them or access the free online programs & resources.
A quick handout with comprehensive information on TrueNTH Lifestyle Management and the kind of programs and resources survivors can access.
Nutrition Education Handouts
A series of 12 educational handouts on nutrition and dietary topics specific to the needs of men living with prostate cancer.
- Click here to download the entire series now
#MoveThatMan Social Media Initiative
Physical activity is beneficial to everyone’s health and it DOES NOT change for cancer patients. If it were a pill, everyone would take it.
#MoveThatMan promotes physical activity among prostate cancer patients, survivors and families.
SHARE your videos and pictures of the men in your life being active with the tag “#movethatman” to help promote physical activity among male cancer patients as a whole.
Dancing? Walking the dog? Going to the gym? Playing with grandkids? Any kind of physical activity, we want to see it!
Visit the “Community Programs” page and search by province to find local Canadian exercise programs and fitness professionals that cater to those living with cancer!