Part of TrueNTH Canada, supporting those affected by Prostate Cancer
These programs are evidence-based so that your health concerns are addressed, you are kept safe, and that you enjoy every minute!
- Select your province to find the programs available near you.
- Don’t see a program listed in your area? You can get a home program through the secure online portal
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information and to find out about any future community programs that may be coming to your region!
Home Programs & Resources
Learn how to get active, stress less, and eat healthier from the comfort of your own home.Register Now
FREE HOME PROGRAMS
- 12-week fitness and yoga programs with video, photo, and written instructions
- Designed to meet your specific fitness and health-related needs.
- Track your progress, weekly activities and health habits
A comprehensive health library of evidence-based physical activity, stress-reduction, and nutrition videos and handouts.
Become part of the Canada-wide network of health care and wellness professionals helping to improve the access to physical activity, stress-reduction, and nutrition programs and resources for men living with prostate cancer.
Health and Cancer Professionals
Referral Action Guide
- Referral and promotion materials for your clinic to educate patients on the importance of physical activity and wellness.
- Click to download now
- Quick and easy tool to refer patients to the TrueNTH LM website.
- Email email@example.com to request some for your practice.
Wellness and Fitness Professionals
- A comprehensive package of print and digital resources that help professionals establish a sustainable community program.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Nutrition Education Handouts
Physical activity is beneficial to everyone’s health and it DOES NOT change for cancer patients. If it were a pill, everyone would take it.
#MoveThatMan promotes physical activity among prostate cancer patients, survivors and families.
SHARE your videos and pictures of the men in your life being active with the tag “#movethatman” to help promote physical activity among male cancer patients as a whole.
Dancing? Walking the dog? Going to the gym? Playing with grandkids? Any kind of physical activity, we want to see it!
Visit the “Community Programs” page and search by province to find local Canadian exercise programs and fitness professionals that cater to those living with cancer!